Friday 31 August 2012

9700 BOLD, 9780 BOLD, 9900 BOLD, 9800 TORCH, 9300 CURVE, 8520 CURVE WANTED!!! !

we are buying all brands of phones in used, brand new or faulty condition. Let us know what u got with condition & we will give u a price str8 away message your queries to 07445105180 I AM LOOKING FOR A MOTOROLA RAZR MAXX.I WILL SWAP MY BRAND NEW HTC SENSATION.IT HAS A 4.3 IN SCREEN AND IS A LOVELY SOLID BUILT PHONE.IT HAS ALL THE ACCSESSARIES INC THE BOX.AND MOST OF ALL THE RECEIPT. I HAVE HAD A SCREEN PROTECTOR FITTED AND IT COMES WITH A LEATHER CASE. Black Galaxy S2 Factory Unlocked to all Networks, Excellent Condition 3 Months Old Boxed with accessories Genuine Reason for sale My Husband bought me the Galaxy S3 for my Birthday So am Selling this one. 220 OVNO only had this phone a month it is in immaculate condition, unfortunately it was reported lost, so there is no network available on it now. i believe it will work abroad. runing on version 5.1.1 jailbroken with the most amazing apps and tweeks comes with box and accessories call me on 07598354494 for more info sony ericsson xperia arc s fully boxed with all leads and manuals cracked screen but still works excellent also u explonlocked to all networks. htc explorer in good condition also unlocked to any networks in perfect working order just the fone and charger both fones can be seen working if requested. contact me on 07713471122 for quick response kind regards gary

0 comments:

Post a Comment