Tuesday 28 August 2012

BLACKBERRY 9700 WHITE FOR SALE -

Fully working phone had it over 2 weeks love it but got an 9780 so why keep it lieing around, comes with phone and charger. Full housing in white, absolutley everything working if intrested, please call 07932370012 Black samsung galaxy s2 Phone is locked to orange but can b unlocked cheap enough Has had screen protector on since day one Text to 07514192257 for details Hi there I have an Iphone 4S recently upgraded, I am happy with my previous Iphone 4 therefore selling it for quick money. Price 180 ONO. No time wasters please. Contact : 07428115009 (anytime) I HAVE A I PHONE ITS BLACK COMES WITH BOX ETC ITS IN FANTASTIC CONDITION AND FACTORY UNLOCKED WANTING A LARGE SCREEN HTC "NOT THE DESIRE IN ANY MODEL" PHONE MUST ALSO BE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION AND UNLOCKED this is a iphone white 64g with the box and i am selling it because i have a new contract i work a lot so email me how you can pay and i will let u no how you can get the iphone

0 comments:

Post a Comment