Monday 27 August 2012

Nokia 5800 unlocked FOR SALE OR SWAP ME +

ive got a nice gd conditon unlocked nokia 5800 ( music phone) comes with just the pen on the side only no charger but the phone is fully charged up as i used my mums charger to get it fully charged for who ever buys or swaps me 40 cash or swap me NG OR TXT ME PLZ ON 07835153036 Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo White - Phone is in good condition - Unlocked to all networks - Comes with charger You are more than welcome to come down and check before you buy. - Open to offers. Please call me on 07939576645 For Sale is a Nokia X6 16GB The phone is unlocked and in good working order, It is in good condition apart from a few blemishes as expected as this is not a brand new phone. The phone comes with the box, charger, leather case and USB cable. 70 Or Swapz ?? NOKIA 1600 IN MINT CONDITION EXCELLENT WORKING ORDER COMES WITH CHARGER ,ALSO HAS MUSIC COMPOSER ,GAMES ,REMINDER ALARMS ,SPEAKING ALARM CLOCK CALCULATOR, CASH CONVERTER, STOPWATCH AND MORE. UNLOCKED TO ALL NETWORKS Used 16gb, unlocked, sony ericsson xperia p for sale. The phone is as good as new as I only purchased it 3 weeks ago for 300, however It fell of the settee and it has a couple of tiny scratches on the corner, nothing major or noticeable but I am willing to sell for 200, for this reason. The screen and back of the phone are still immaculate. The phone comes boxed with all accessories eg, charger, brand new ear phones and hdmi cable, user manual etc. My only reason for selling is that I dont like android but it really is a cracking phone! Will also swap for the iphone 4, any questions please contact me on 074150

0 comments:

Post a Comment