Tuesday 28 August 2012

IPHONE 4 S, BLACK IN 16 GB ?

THIS IS THE IPHONE 4 S 16GB I WANT TO SELL THIS BECAUSE I GOT A GALAXY S 3 AND I DONT WANT THE IPHONE ANY MORE. IT BEEN USED FOR 1 MONTH. STILL IN PACK AS BRAND NEW PLS IF YOU WANT TO WASTE MY TIME ASKING FOR EXCHANGE I DONT WANT TO EXCHANGE MY PHONE FOR ANY ITEM YOU OWN IF YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED GIVE ME A BELL OR DROP AN EMAIL. I CAN MEET YOU IN ANY WERE NOT TOO FAR. NO TIME WASTERS AND NO GAMES hello guys, here i have my iPhone 4 16 gb black in excellent condition. the phone got no scratches or anything best for self use or as a gift to a love ones. it comes with, charger, usb cable, and headphones. need a quick sale so get ur self a bargain. for any info please email, text. or call 07562084612 Hey i got an iphone 4s quickk sale Nothing is wrong with it The phone is unlocked Comes with original box And charger Reason for selling is that iv heard iphone 5 is coming out in sep. and my upgrade will be In sep. too so i sell it now than later due to i dont know what the price will be for my iphone 4s after the 5 is out Please noooo last price 250 is will be my last price Pick up from west london And noo private numberss Selling Fully stamped Loyalty Card with the Quarter, Half and Full chicken all unstamped to claim! Can be claimed in any order do not have to claim Quarter first etc. and at any branch in the UK Work Great as a present or to treat friends and family. Vouchers are new UV ink stamps Expire Feb 2013, just present them at till to c

0 comments:

Post a Comment