Friday 24 August 2012

Sony Ericsson Xperia X10i New Price ?

for sale or swap my Sony Ericsson xperia x10i with ICS firmware on the t-mobile network im looking to swap for a nice PC monitor or another mobile phone open to offers 85ovno White 16gb samsung galaxy s2.. 2 weeks old 1 lady owner..not a mark on it...open to any network...the price is 200 STRICTLY NO OFFERS the price is the lowest i will take....no scammers on sending by post no paypal...cash on collection...comes boxed with everything TEXT ME PLS In box with charger, earphones and manuals including warranty. Some wear to box, inside and out, but ideal for safe storage. On Three mobile network. Working and tested. Reseted to factory settings. Come to collect at our address and pay by cash or credit card. Thanks. hi i have a blackberry touch witch im looking to swap for a blackberry curve and 30 there nuthink wrong with the phone atall jus im due update soon wana get 4s but still want a blackberry for bbm strait swap phones comes with charger any more questions feel feel to ring me and ask on 07983977839 I am selling my HTC SENSATION Boxed with all accessories. (and extra car holder and silicon case ). Its in a very good condition (I love my electronics and I always take care of them ) with no hard marks on it. Always been protected. If you have any questions or offer please ask. Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment