Friday 24 August 2012

IPHONE 4 WHITE 16GB FOR SALE OR SWAP ?

Hi All I am selling my iPhone 4 in White 16gb. The phone is used but in excellent working order and comes boxed with original charger and new original headphones. Reason for the sale is I lost my work phone and need to replace that asap. I am either looking for a swap (good blackberry plus cash) or just cash. I am ieed of two phones (one to replace my work and one to replace the iphone that I am selling) Interested please email me asap. Cash on collection only and I am willing to drop off today. Thanks I HAVE A HUAWEI ASCEND G300 OVERCLOCKED FROM 1ghz to 1.3ghz (same speed as galaxy s2) IT ALSO COMES WITH ICE CREAM SANDWHICH PRELOADED ON IT ITS ALSO ROOTED!! For more info email me any queries LOOKING TO SWAP FOR A BLACKBERRY.ANDROID OR IPHONE WITH SIMILIAR SPECS !!!!! A Lebara mobile SIM card with 10 top up on. Allows you to make cheap international and UK calls but I no longer needed it. It has not been used. 7 only, would cost at least 10 in shops because of the top-up on it. Could post it if the postage price is covered. It is used but in full working order HTC Wildfire S White SIM FREE so you can use it on every network you want, runing the latest Android version 2.3.5 , in excellent condition has screen protectors and cases from new. It comes with original box, all paperwork, head set handsfree, charger and USB DATA cable, 2 silicon gel cases and some spare screen protectors, less than year old. Selling due to upgrade. Cash on collection! IN GOOD CONDTION WITH ORIGINAL CHARGER LEATHER CASE/ BOX MIRROR SCREEN PROTECTOR WORTH 10 GREAT SMART PHONE MEETING POINT AT LIVER POLL STREET STATION OR ST PAULS. 07582596907

0 comments:

Post a Comment