Thursday 23 August 2012

****BARGAIN**** Blackberry 8520 -

I am selling a blackberry 8520. Its in good condition black colour . its got a screen protecter on it and white silicone case.Comes with box, charger and headphones but i have lost the usb cable. 60 no offers Nokia lumia 800 phone only 2 months old in very good conditioo scratches does have a small chip on bottom left corner. This phone does not come with box or accessories, however does come with wall charger. Pick up only please and no overseas buyers. Its brand new in the box still sealed. Its Pebble Blue Colour. Network is Vodaphone. Contact me by email or ring/txt me on 07535634664 Im sorry i dont have a photo thats becuase i dont have anything to take a photo on unless i opended the box lol Brand new nokia lumia 800 This is a fantasic phone as i have one myself, selling for my mum as she dont like touch screen phones so unwanted upgrade! On tmobile atm but could be unlocked! This phone is still in the box which is sealed never taken out! inbox me with offers please if interested or text no calls please i am looking for samsung galaxy s2 or iphone 4 ...if you have for sale then text me on this no. for bargaining.....07429892152 make sure it should be on 3 mobile or simfree...thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment