Monday 13 August 2012

Apple earphones with remote and mic NEW ! !

New brand Apple earphones with remote and mic. Retail Price 26 Now for just 8 Delivery 2,50 Total : 10,50 Payment via Paypal or bank transfer Collected Accepted ( cash or card accepted ) Apple iPhone 4 in black 8gb on vodafone couple of scratches but nothing major.. in perfect working order comes with charger, penquin gel cover, and extra usb cable, comes in box will swap with a samsung galaxy Hi, I have my Nokia x3-02 locked on 3 network in mint condition for sale. All the accessories are there. Email or Text between 9am to 6pm Call or Text or Email after 6pm to midnight. Thanks, Jadi 07712445598 NO SPAMMERS Brand new Samsung Galaxy Ace phone in white, still in the box Comes with charger, USB cable, and 2gb memory card with adapter. They sent me this brand new one when one of the buttons on my black one broke, but i like my one so am selling this brand new one on. It is an excellent smart phone, i love it! Looks very smart in the white, very similar appearence to the white iPhone 4s. I phone 3gs, White 16 Gig, Just been restored on I tunes but unsure of network, Needs unlocking to any network & jail breaking. Gel case & screen protector fitted, Includes charger Phone is sold as seen, No returns

0 comments:

Post a Comment