Monday 30 July 2012

32GB IPHONE 4S NEW & UNUSED ?

32GB IPHONE 4S NEW & UNUSED PHONE HAS RECEIPT AND COMES WITH BOX, UK CHARGER, HEADPHONES AND USB LEAD. PLEASE EMAIL ME IF INTERESTED OR IF ANY QUESTIONS YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO ANSWER. COLLECTION OR I CAN POST WITH PAYPAL AS PAYING METHOD. 12 MONTHS WARRANTY hi,9 month old iphone 4s in white for sale,currently on orange network,looking for a quick sale as no longer required,phone is in great condition and works perfectly I need one mobile phone, if the ads here I still need one. Prefer apple iPhone 4 or 4s but Samsung (not s2) considered. Will pay upto 250 and can collect today. Please do not offer me a stolen phone as I am not interested. Email me with your phone, and tel no. Thanks Mike BRAND NEW NOKIA C2-05 ONLY 35 RRP 60 Pink Facebook, Twitter applications MP4 player MP3 player Nokia Maps Organizer Radio VGA camera E-Mail everything you need in a small compact phone. Black with pink border as in picture blackberry bold 9780 for sale in white has cosmetic damage all over it would recommend getting a new housing in white screen has no scratches no blocked or stolen in white please view my other add theres pics on there just check if both numbers match if they do then its my advert want 100 cash no lower

0 comments:

Post a Comment