Monday 30 July 2012

IPHONE 4S, LAPTOP, XBOX 360 NEWEST VERSION (LOOKING FOR MONEY OR DIRTBIKE) ?

heey there im looking to sell my xbox 360 250gb iv not been on it a lot but got a few games since i had an old xbox and im getting rather bored of it im also selling an iphone 4s 16gb on vodafore at the moment it doesnt have a box as i swapped my white one for my sisters black one and she bined the box it has a usb cable for the computer and an adapter so you can plug it in the wall it also comes with original headphones im also selling a laptop its a compact got 2gb of ram doesnt have the box as my sisters boyfriend gave it to me but has a charger all three items are in really good condition im just hoping to get enough money for a dirtbike and if you are being serious about buying it give me a reasonable offer much appreciated i am selling my blackberry bold 9780, black colour, mint condition, with box, air phone, charger and the computer cable, the phone is lock to vodaphone, but can be unlocked for 5 only. For more details you can call me on 07909424746, pls do not call and waste my time by giving me stupid offer. iphone 4 16GB locked to orange network! Cheapest price around! i have a box but no headphones or charger. The phone has a crack on the back but does NOT affect the front or touch screen what so ever! Who ever sees this phone will truely understand the bargain at stake and would be a great purchase. See pictures to see the damage to the BACK of the phone. SAMSUNG Galaxy Note with vodafone contract 600 minutes, unlimited texts, 500 MB Internet, 1 GB BT Openzone for transfer of ownersip. All we have to do is call the customer service at point of transfer and once they run their checks the contract is transferred. Covers and screen protectors included. Apple iPhone 4 16gb in black Comes with USB and charger On the three network but can be unlocked for an extra 20quid 1st to see will buy Px swaps welcome 250 cash on collection ce

0 comments:

Post a Comment