Saturday 28 July 2012

Iphone 4 (16gb black) swap for samsung galaxy s2 !

I am looking to swap my iphone 4 for a samsung galaxy s2. The iphone is on orange and will be looking for an s2 that is on orange or is unlocked please text or email me if you are interested hi i have a iphone 4 16gb it has a cracked lcd and screen phone powers up its in good condition, call me if your intrested. iphone only no box or charger. i am only selling this because i recently got a iphone 4s. no time wasters thanks. read my ad properly before calling me, the lcd and screen and back is 35 so dont call me and say its more, if intrested ring me. first see first buy hi my phone samsung galaxy s2 unlocked mobile phone good condition and good working order.phone has a only charger no box and no other stuff.phone is good condition kept in case and had screen protector on .only 1 small scratch on screen.unlocked to all network Upgraded with Blackberry 6 software, the BlackBerry Torch 9800 smartphone brings a wide range of applications at your fingertips. With blackberry messenger, this BlackBerry torch keeps you in touch with your friends 24x7. The 3.2-inch HVGA+ 480 x 360 pixel color display of this BlackBerry smartphone displays excellent images, making it easy for you to browse through websites and web pages. hi i have a brand new blackberry bold white boxed with awl acessrories factory unlocked and in immaculate condition only 7 days old bargain please ring me on 07591278351 for more info can deliver if wanted

0 comments:

Post a Comment