Friday 27 July 2012

Iphone 3gs 16gb unlocked *

hear av got a iphone 3gs 16gb the itunes logo is on the screen and i tryed to restore on my laptop but it wouldnt restore so i just got a new upgrade phone rather than get this one restored by the phone shop the man in phone shop said it will cost me 15 for them to fix it so it must just be somthing easy to sort it out but i have no idea so its for sale i was useing this on 02 but is unlocked i think 75 north shields ring or text me 07446148736 iphone 4 16gb black boxed the fault with the phone it will only switch on when plugged in the wall i dont know what the problem is as i dont repair phones and it as just been sat on the side for the last couple of months so just want to get rid the phone is on 3 and is in good condition cosmectically It is boxed but no charger as i use that for my 4s iPhone 3G for spares I dropped my phone and it has since not worked The screen has cracked with the force it hit the floor I upgraded and have no use for this no more 50 Ono I phone 4S Black 16Gb On Voda Phone Network Brand new boxed and sealed , unwanted gift. Shoot 1080p HD videos and click crystal-clear snaps with the 8 MP camera of this Apple smartphone, The Siri technology lets you talk to this Apple smartphone as you would talk to a person, turning the iPhone 4S into a personal assistant. The powerful dual-core A5 chip ensures that this Apple phone gives you a lightning-fast performance and life-like graphics. NO OFFERS PLEASE First come first serve Apple Iphone 4s 16GB White Colour Fully Boxed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment