Monday 30 July 2012

IPhone 4/4s Wanted NoService/Working Abroad/Faulty/Damaged -

I am looking to Buy iPhone 4/4s that are no service and only working abroad. Please note i only buy abroad working iPhone 4/4s Please give me a call to get a Quote for ur Phone I will come to pick it up and pay Cash on Collection after inspecting the phone Thanks I HAVE A SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 1 IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. NO SCRATCHES AND HARDLY EVER USED 3G WIFI AND 32GB. 165 AND NO OFFER, COMES WITH BOX AND SCREEN PROTECTOR. PICK UP IN KNIGHTSBRIDGE. 7 INCH 07818513699 hi my phone samsung galaxy s2 unlocked mobile phone good condition and good working order.phone has a only charger no box and no other stuff.phone is good condition kept in case and had screen protector on .only 1 small scratch on screen.unlocked to all network I have a Nokia 700, unlocked in New condition. It is boxed with everything original. It has got the lastest UK OVI Navigation map installed so that you can use it as a GPS Navigator. It is very compact and stylish yet it features AMOLED Plus and NFC. 160 or very near offer. Apple iPhone 3GS 16GB Black Very small crack on rear outer casing above charge dock but this does not affect performance/use of phone which is in perfect working order. Also Locked to orange hence price. Comes with white iphone charge cable and box. Open to sensible offers (If you contacted me yesterday I will now accept your offer)

0 comments:

Post a Comment