Tuesday 31 July 2012

Samsung Galaxy Nexus - Android 4.1 Jelly Bean - Unlocked- BARGAIN! !

I am selling my Galaxy Nexus phone which is runing the latest Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. The phone in unlocked to work on all networks. comes with box and charger. Phone is in used condition with a few minor scratches which is reflected in the price. I am open to sensible offers and swaps. You can text me on 07900 170000. Samsung Genio S3650 Touch - Chic white No micro sd card included On vodafone network 30.00 Please email me and I will call you asap Bluetooth Works in most countries 2 megapixel camera Record and play video clips Built in fm radio Handsfree speakerphone Expandable memory i have 530 mobile sim cards, brand new packed ready for resale 320 lebara sim card ( 3 boxes x 100 each box ) and rest of 210 are mixed up , virgin , lyca , o2 , orange , t-mobile, vodafone , few from 3 , vectone and others Ideal for ebay or shop resale I can delivery them in edinburgh or arround and also delivery via couriers outside edinburgh i can swap for something else also .... I have an apple I phone 4 16GB White smart phone for sale with all its accessories.: Original Box Mains Charger Earphones USB cable The phone is been used for a year but it has no scratches or marks. It looks like new. In great condition You can see the pictures. My price is 270. Contact me

0 comments:

Post a Comment