Friday 27 July 2012

Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300 - 16 GB -PEBLE BLUE (Unlocked) Smartphone *

BRAND NEW JUST USED FOR AN HOUR IN THE BOX WITH ALL UNUSED ACCESSORIES UNLOCKED TO ALL NET WORK WARRANTY CARD FOR ANY MORE INFO PLEASE CALL 07730766483 375 OVNO hi for sale i have a samsung tocco lite, the phone works 100% with no faults, the back is in very good condtion but the front does have a few light scratchers, the phone is unlocked to every network, the phone comes with a charger . Here is my I-phone 4 16gb Factory unlocked... Has been 24ct gold plated front and back inc screen looks mint lovely mirror finish, As new condition, with box ect ect... These sell for 400+ in gold so grab a bargain... Still got front and back screen proctors on. Any question scall/ text dan on: 07868527621 no timewasters plaese hi i have a near enough new ipone 4s mint condition 4months old hardly used because i have another phone comes with box and accessories locked on the 3 network can easily be unlocked. i am looking at the 340 mark i am open to reasonable offers i am willing to deliver use paypal, bank transfer and pick up. i prefer you to pick it up so you can check it so you know what your buying. i am a genuine seller i will meet up with in a busy area were there are lots of ppl etc cafe shopping center. i knw about the scams goin on i just wana sell my phone thats lying around and make some money. thanks for looking any question plz ring or text uk only 07803554737 Must be in decent condition. It must also come with its original box with all its other components. I am only buying in London. I will be happy to come and meet the seller. Please feel free to contact me for further questions. P.S. If you are to contact me via phone, please text only. Thank you. *NOTE: I AM NOT SELLING THE PHONE. I WANT TO BUY IT.

0 comments:

Post a Comment