Tuesday 31 July 2012

Iphone 4s 16gb WHITE - vodafone -

Apple iphone 4s White on vodafone - Phone comes boxed with everything - Charger, USB, headphones, sim key, manual - Good Working Condition - Minor chip next to speaker area as you can see on photo. Nothing big. Please Note: As long as this ad is showing to you - the phone is still for sale Email me with any questions and i shall reply ASAP NO PAYPAL REQUESTS AS I WILL NOT BE SENDING THIS TO ANOTHER COUNTRY - SO DO NOT ASK PLEASE! Thanks for looking sale is a Blackberry 9000 Bold The phones is used but in Good Condition Unlocked to any Network Phone, Battery NO Timewasters - 60 call me for more info 07402661113 Hi, I have got a Samsung Nexus S smartphone with a Samsung desktop dock and charger. The phone is rooted with a custom ROM which can be easily reset to factory settings. Local pickup only. Please contact me if you require any more details. HTC Hero - White smartphone for sale in Absolutely as New condition. Unlocked. Comes with two pouches and charging/conecting USB cable. HELLO I HAVE FOR SALE Sony Ericsson VIVAZU5I in very good condition.PHONE is networked O2 ENTERS THE COMPOSITION OF THE PHONE: box, headset, carrying case, charger, USB cable, stylus, SD MICRO ADAPTER.PHONE is safe to recommend and encourage you to buy

0 comments:

Post a Comment