Saturday 28 July 2012

Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc *

Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc for sale great condition boxed, all accessories, hd lead for conection to hd tvs, 4gb memory card, 8mp camera great smartphone open to offers This is my iPhone I am selling due I am going to holiday an I need the money and it is really nice I could be able to delivery it to most places thanks a lot Nokia Lumia 800 for sale in good condition, Brought from CEX and still has 11 months warranty(receipt will be given with it). On Orange network and works perfectly. Nice 8 MP camera and have nice windows Phone. First come first serve. 200. TEXT OR CALL FOR MORE INFO. EMAILS WILL BE IGNORED! SWAP my fujifilm limited edition camera for a blackberry!!! This has only been used once or twice so its in brilliant condition! The camera is; -white -14 mega pixel -5x zoom -touch screen! -3.0" LCD screen It comes with a white case, battery charger, usb lead, CD-ROM and the hand strap!! this camera has a RECHARGEABLE BATTERY! Unfortunetly i have lost the memory card! But you can pick up one quite easily! PLEASE EMAIL ME FOR PICTURES OF THE CAMERA AS I HAVE UPLOADED THIS AD ON MY PHONE AND DOESENT LET ME ADD PICTURE!! Hello i would like to trade/swap my blackberry 9900 for iphone 4s , for T-mobile + some cash please let me know what you have .. the blackberry is unlocked and excellent shape .comes with charger leather holster .. iphone will be checked and i.d checked to make sure it is not blocked .. no timewasters

0 comments:

Post a Comment