Wednesday 5 September 2012

APPLE IPHONE 4 16 GIG BLACK, FACTORY UNLOCKED,BOXED - MINT +

APPLE IPHONE 4 16 GIG MODEL FACTORY UNLOCKED IN MINT CONDITION HOUSED IN A BELKIN CASE (WILL BE SUPPLIED) ALL BOXED!!! WE HAVE HAD THIS PHONE FOR 18 MONTHS NOW AND IS IN MINT CONDITION AND FULLY WORKING black samsung galaxy S2 - unlocked, was originally on orange. in overall great condition and comes boxed with charger. 225 NO OFFERS NO SWAPS text pls collection canock or can deliver if not far 45 BY PAYPAL OR 25 IN THE NEXT 2 DAYS IF PICKED UP PAYPAL OR PICKUP ONLY!!!!! Will send special postage therefor paypal will hold your money until I give evidence I have sent the package and the package will be tracked. Was riding my bike at high speed not realising my phone was in my pocket and it fell out, I must have run over it. The bad points.-------------- The phone comes without a battery as it seems to have turned into thin air when I was searching for it. The phone does not turn on, Someone told me its because the charger charges the battery and not the phone when I attempted to turn it on.(CANNOT BE CERTAIN) Apart from this its just that the trim is in generally bad condition ((SEE PICTURES)) GOOD POINTS ----------------------------- The screen looks in okay condition. The trackpad looks and feels as it should. The keypad seems to work fine. All the por 100% genuine from o2 shop . urBeats in White . unused spare buds and genuine case included . good condition . reason for selling that ive upgraded to Bose earphones . Hi there Selling my iPhone 4s as I trying to save up for the new iPhone! I will email you photos just send me a message :)&

0 comments:

Post a Comment