Tuesday 11 September 2012

Sony Ericsson Xperia x10i (Swap for 3gs) .

I have for sale my sony ericsson...... Its runing android 2.3..... Has a 8mp camera..... 4inch touch screen (screen protecter from day 1 Wifi Bluetooth Gps I have a good few apps on it BBC iplayer Freeview tv app ( all uk freeview chanels... Utv, itv2 and more) Google chrome (MUCH FASTER INTERNET BROWSER) Few more good apps Phone....charger....usb lead (no box) Phones is in good condition few marks nothing major... screen protector on it since day 1 Comes with 16gb memory card looking to swap for a iphone 3gs MUST BE ON O2 OR UNLOCKED iphone 3gs 16GB black jailbroken with loads of apps and unlcoked very good condition still has screen protector on screen with box and charger grab a bargain ring me on the number below or 07591305184 hi my wife has just got a new phone so we are selling her HTC Wildfire 60.00 ono the phone is working fine and sim free comes with charger and girly case that can be removed sorry about photo taken of web cam As New in Mint Condition. Samsung Galaxy S3 on Vodafone. White. Complete with all accessories and boxed. Or Swap with iphone 4s white Unlocked plus Cash MY way. Text 07855826893 I have just found out that I am going on a placement in Holland on the 20th of september so I am trying to make some money and need a quick sale. The phone is only a few weeks old and is factory unlocked. I still have the box and all the rest of the accessories including my protective case, as pictured. Call Tim ASAP with reason

0 comments:

Post a Comment