Saturday 8 September 2012

Blackberry Bold 9900 Unlocked Full Working Order SWAPS +

Blackberry bold 9900 one of the latest which is open to all networks and comes with the charger and a USB cable. The condition of the phone is pretty good it does have a few scratches but nothing major that will put you off. I want to swap for another phone or want to sell the phone for 150 so please call me or text me with what you got,,,07938890779 Collection from my house in smallheath Thanks...07938890779 Experia S black with box. 12 mega pixel camra and 32gb memory selling due to lack of funds for movin into knew house. Open to all networks. And open to offers! Thanks for looking. Not letting me upload pic but could send pic message to phone. For sale is my brand new iPhone 4s it is on 02 the box was only open to make sure every thing was in it unwanted present It is black in colour it may be unlock but I have not checked thanks this phone is a 16gb and comes with everything it should No time wasters please 07541501969 100% GENUINE & BRAND NEW 2012 MODEL HTC DESIRE C UNLOCKED MOBILE PHONE COLOR:BLACK No Operator / Network Logos on handset or box. PLEASE CALL ME ON : 07404802784 Carbon Black Limited Edition IPHONE 4 16GB, the phone is in excellent conditioo visible scratches, and comes with original charger, USB cable, car charger and apple leather pouch, the phone works on Orange. Buy with confidence the phone will not get blocked as you will come to my home address and I will write you a hand receipt and show you my driving licence for proof of identification. You need to see the IPHONE to compliment for sale for 220. Honest seller 07866948284

0 comments:

Post a Comment