Friday 7 September 2012

HTC SENSATION XE BEATS AUDIO UNLOCKED -

HTC SENSATION XE UNLOCKED BEATS AUDIO VERSION. GOOD CONDITION BOXED WITH CHARGER ETC. HEADPHONES LOST. SORRY BUT NO SILLY OFFERS PLEASE. MAY SWAP FOR OTHER HIGH END PHONE, NOT IPHONE. I am about to upgrade so its time to sell my much loved IPhone 4 It has always been covered and not a mark on it, I have always charged it properly and the battery lasts like the first day i got it!! It is fully boxed with headphones, plug, stickers etc... although the usb wire is not original as i took it away with me for a weekend and lost it :( But all in all its in superb condition. 240 OVNO Can Deliver within reason. ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK For sale is my Samsung Galaxy Nexus Unlocked mobile. This is in very very good condition comes boxed and a purchase receipt. I am ideally after a blue Galaxy S3 I will give my phone + cash. Any questions do not hesitate to ask Jazz (07756611770 SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE (MINT CONDITION) Any Network (Unlocked) Android 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) operating system. Enjoy PC-like technology on the Samsung Galaxy Note. Massive 5.3” Super AMOLED HD display. S Pen (advanced smartpen). Super-fast 1.4GHz dual-core processor. Large 2500mAh battery. 8 megapixel camera with auto-focus and LED flash. HD video recording and playback. 16GB internal memory. Android 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) operating system. Platform 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment