Monday 10 September 2012

Mint Sony Xperia S unlocked +

I have for sale a mint condition Xperia S It is in black and comes factory unlocked comes with charger and headset and usb any questions just ask. cash on collection or can deliver for an extra cost I HAVE AN ABSOLUTELY BRAND NEW IPHONE 4 BLACK I THINK IS ON ORANGE AND T-MOBILE BUT I AM NOT SURE AS ITS BRAND NEW AND I HAVENT ENEV OPENED THE SEAL SO I DONT KNOW WHETHER IT WORKS ON T-MOBILE OR NOT........ BUT I KNOW ITS ON ORANGEPLEASE CALL OR TEXT ONLY IF YOU ARE WILLING TO BUY.... PLEASE DONT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME IF YOU NEED ANY MORE ENQUIRYS 07951787465 Sony Xperia U, never used and still in the box . I am selling this phone because my phone network sent it to me as an upgrade, but I am happy with my existing phone, so I have no need to keep it. Information about this phone from the website www.three.co.uk: -Powerful 1GHz dual-core processor -3.5 Unloocked to any networkSamsung Galaxy S (I9000) The Android smartphone black colour , few times used, looks new, Android 2.1 (Eclair) OS can use to call via viper free to any country Design Full Touch screen Battery 1500mAh standard battery capacity Up to 803 minutes (2G), up to 393 minutes (3G) standard Talk time Up to 750 hours (2G), up to 576 hours (3G) standard Standby time Camera 5MP Camera Resolution Digital zoom Auto Focus Camera(2ed) Second Camer

0 comments:

Post a Comment