Sunday 9 September 2012

Blackberry 9800 torch +

hi i am selling my blackberry torch 9800 its has a black case and charger and usb lead but has no box its in excellant working order if you need any more information please let me know Here I have for sale my used iPhone 4 32gb In black This phone is only 6 months old as it was replace by apple and is unlocked to all networks and comes factory with headphones, charger and box. 250 o.n.o COLLECTION ONLY OR LOCAL DROP OFF NO TIMEWASTERS Call matt : 07944165516 MEETING POINT CENTRAL LONDON LIVERPOOL STREET/ ST PAULS/ UNLOCKED TO ALL NETWORKS GREAT SMART PHONE WITH ORIGINAL CHARGER/ USB/ HEAD PHONES AND BLACKBERRY LEATHER CASE AND INSTRUCTIONS GRAB A GOOD DEAL! 5 MEGA PIXEL CAMERA/ WIFI / BB MESSENGER MEMORY CARD EXPANSION SLOT/ APP WORLD PLUS MORE 07582596907 HELLO I HAVE APPLE IPHONE 4S WHITE I HAVE1 IN STOCK WHITE AVAILABLE THIS IS IN GOOD CONDITION 9/10 APPROX THIS ARE STILL UNDER APPLE WARRANTY. PLEASE CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION - 07572381730 PLEASE NOTE WILL BE SOLD FROM HOME ADDRESS FOR PEACE OF MIND. I WILL PROVIDE A FULL HAND WRITTEN RECEIPT. basically brand new bold 9900 in white, has screen protector on so no scratches. just basically bored and cant get the hang of it. i am wanting another good condition blackberry as this is great condition nothing wrong with the phone at all! SIM FREE AND UNLOCKED TO ANY NETWORKS open to all offers text me 07720660767

0 comments:

Post a Comment