Tuesday 11 September 2012

Apple iPhone 4S 32GB in White, Boxed ?

Here I have for sale my Apple iPhone 4S 32GB in white. It was bought on contract from 3. Boxed with USB cable, power adapter and manual. Also included is a black beyzacase leather case. Barely used, and is in excellent condition. 420 collection from Huddersfield, West Yorkshire. No part ex or offers. No postage. Collection only. Blackberry Bold 9790 Black 8GB Unlcoked to all networks Come with box and all acces only 2 month mint condition any viewing welcome :) No time waster please Thanks for your time for any question please call .. Lumia 800, brand new condition, still under warranty, lifetime subscription to Last FM, 16gb, boxed with all the stuff! This Windows phone is amazing and im sad to see it go but I need an Android phone for work so I have to sell this one or swap it. Will be prepared to part ex with cash going either way for a decent android phone. BT total phone and wireless set Clearing out all my stuff Call me or mail me if interested Thanks ven 07975758094 hello i am selling my brand new 4s 16g black it was a unwanted birthday present so i want to sell it phone comes with box charger and other adaptors. i would prefer if you call me and no withheld numbers give me a call if interested sensible offers only

0 comments:

Post a Comment