Thursday 6 September 2012

I Phone 4s 16g black, locked on orange ?

I Phone 4s 16g locked on orange. The phone has a couple of minor scratches on the back but not very noticeable, to be honest most people cover the back anyway. The phone comes with charger(not original) as I bought a new one, earphones and key for changing sim. Like I say the phone is locked on orange. Thank you Up for sale my Iphone 4s 16GB black color on t-mobile orange, the phone in very good condition as it was replaced from apple store a few months ago, the phone is kept in very good condition as it was kept in case and screen protector, also i can search for the receipt they sent me through email. if your interested call or text me on: 07926591805 this is my new blackberry curve. i bought it 3months ago. the reason i didnt like the phone and got bored of it verry easy so its got to go. it is also in verry good condition and still have the box for it and charger and accesiores the mobile netowrk for it is 3 monbile open to offers nothing under 70 For sale 4 month old iphone 4s 64gb 8 months warranty,Bought from apple sim free,as new no marks or scraps in protective cover from new,only selling due to upgrade.contact me on 07557677612. KA030 Touch Screen Phone (holds 2 sim cards) Touch screen phone, this phone is in brand new................. phone comes with charger, manual, phone cover, 2 batteries, boxed, this phone holds 2 sim cards (sim cards not supplied) Also when you shake the phone screen saver picture changes. comes with pouch and handling strap and stylus. BRAND NEW........................ Please see photos NO OFFERS................... YOU CAN CALL BETWEEN 9AM TO 10.30PM........... _WILL NOT REPLY TO TEXTS..........................

0 comments:

Post a Comment