Wednesday 12 September 2012

I phone 2G any sim and jail broken *

This is my iPhone 2g. I am selling it due to now having an iPhone 4. This phone is in good working order. It is open to any network and is jail broken. Unfortunately it has no box or charger as I needed the charger for my new phone. BLACKBERRY TORCH 9800 BLACK COLOUR PHONE AND CHARGER GOOD CONDITION ON VODAFONE NETWORK QUICK SALE NO OFFERS Blackberry 9380. MOBILE PHONE BOX CHARGER USB Cheapest fast sale deal around. Cash on Collection ONLY. CONTACT ONLY VIA TEXT OR CALL - 07598850386 i-Phone 4S 16GB in black - boxed. New and in sealed box. With receipt and full warranty. On T-mobile & Orange network. Cash on collection (I am based in St. Albans) or will be happy to post for 10 within the UK. Any questions don’t hesitate to ask. Call or text 07507 668716 I PHONE 3GS FOR SWAP ID LIKE TO SWAP MY GOOD CONDITION I PHONE 3GS WILL ONLY SWAP FOR A DECENT PHONE OFFERS PLEASE 07547313094

0 comments:

Post a Comment